Loading the player...
ADIB strives to enhance customers’ experience on its mobile app by introducing convenient features.
- 0:05 IlA Bank brings customers a host of intuitive Islamic banking products and services at their fingertips, through ila’ state-of-the-art mobile app
- 1:01 Ila Bank launches ‘alburaq' Islamic banking experience in Bahrain
- 2:14 Emirates Islamic launches a personalised banking experience for UAE nationals
- 1:35 Emirates Islamic launches EI World; a new mobile banking app
- 2:48 Application for clients to manage their credit cards KFH-Bahrain launches mobile
- 1:26 Emirates NBD partners with SAS to enhance customer services through AI
- 1:02 Egypt's FRA plans to ease sukuk issuance rules for SMEs
- 0:05 The Financial Regulatory Authority Egypt is considering new amendments to the Capital Market Law for (SMEs) to issue sukuk.
- 0:05 ADIB strives to enhance customers’ experience on its mobile app by introducing convenient features.
- 1:06 ADIB launches UAE’s first long-term, fixed-rate home finance
- 0:05 Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank announced the launch of its new product, ‘Istikrar.mp4
- 0:05 The Role of Islamic Finance in Solving Economic Challenges
- 1:01 Bahrain Islamic Bank a leading provider of Islamic digital banking services in the kingdom, has appointed Ajay Jha as its Chief Risk Officer.
- 0:05 He had also held several managerial positions in leading organizations in India, as lead credit and risk practice at Accenture Consulting,
- 0:05 IsDB Group, has signed a $1.4 billion financing plan with the Government of Bangladesh.
- 1:02 ADIB wins three awards at Bonds & Sukuk Middle East Awards 2023